AMS Inspection Services is based out of Leavenworth -- Washington's best recreational destination!
Meet The Owner: Aaron Schreiner grew up in Woodinville and after spending time in Bellingham and Yakima he decided to settle down in Leavenworth. Aaron enjoys rock climbing, biking, snowboarding, skiing and paragliding. The AMS Inspection Services headquarters are located in the middle of Washington state with inspectors based in Wenatchee and Seattle.
We've posted some links to all the fun recreational opportunities in our operating areas...
- Aerial Paragliding - Cashmere
- Tiger Mountain Issaquah Paragliding
- Chelan Butte Paragliding
- Stevens Pass Ski Resort
- Mission Ridge Ski Resort - Wenatchee
- Snoqualmie Pass Ski Areas
- Stevens Pass Bike Park
- Leavenworth Mountain Sports
- Second Ascent Seattle Gear Shop
- Duthie Hill Mountain Bike Trails
- Northwest Mountain School
- Osprey Rafting & Ski Shop
- Stand Up Paddle Board Leavenworth
- Echo Ridge Ski Chelan
- Leavenworth Nordic Trail & Ski Hill
- Leavenworth Rock Climbing
- Index Rock Climbing
- Exit 38 Snoqualmie Rock Climbing
- Washington Kayak Club
- Das Rad Haus Leavenworth Bike Shop
About Aaron Schreiner: A real estate investor since 2000 and a home inspector & structural pest inspector since 2006.
Volunteer & Member: Leavenworth Winter Sports Club, Leavenworth Chamber of Commerce, Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce, North Central Washington Association of Realtors